她和她的猫 新海诚_空屏柔情_新浪博客
       那是一个早春的一个雨天 
  {dy}节 [介绍] 
  她的长发和我的身体一起变得潮湿而沉重 
  Her hair and my body became heavy and wet. 
  空气中弥漫着雨的芳香 
  The atmosphere filled with the very good smellof rain. 
  人世间的一切的一切都在按着各自的规律运行着 
  The earth's axis turned slowly and silently. 
  我们两个身体的温度在慢慢的冰下来 
  Her body temperature and mine were slowly dropping. 
  很久之前的{yt},她选中了我 
  That day,she chose me. 
  因此,我… 
  THerefore,I was... 
  成了她的猫 
  Her cat. 
  第二节 [她的日常生活] 
  Sec. [Her Daily Life] 
  她拥有天使的脸庞,魔鬼的身材 
  And beautiful as a lover. 
  所以,我很快便被她征服 
  So I quickly came to like her. 
  她自己一个人住。并且,在每天的早上出去工作 
  She lived by herself and went towork everyday morning. 
  我不知道她到底是做什么工作的,而我也并不介意 
  I don't know what kind of work she does and don't really care. 
  无论如何,我喜欢她那张清晨出门时的脸庞 
  But I like her face when leaving in the morning. 
  紧紧的盘起她的长发 
  Tightly tied long hair. 
  淡淡的妆,淡淡的香水 
  Light makeup and the scent of perfume. 
  她会把她的手轻轻的放在我的头上 
  She put her hand on my head. 
  "我走了" 
  "I'm going." 
  她说 
  She said and... 
  她的怅怅远去的背影,和鞋跟踏地的声音都使我留恋 
  Stretching her back straight and making agood feeling sound of shoes.. 
  甚至是打开厚重的金属门的声音 
  Opens the heavy metal door... 
  青青的嫩草被晨露浸泡的香气还久久不忍散去 
  The smell of grass soaked in morning dew remains for a little while. 
  第三节 [她的日常] 
  Sec.3 [Her Everyday] 
  夏天来了,我也迎来了我的夏天,我恋爱了 
  Summer came and I also have a girl friend. 
  她是一只芳名“咪咪”的小猫 
  She is the kitten named Mimi. 
  咪咪,小小的,可爱极了,最重要的是她很擅长天真的幻想我们的未来 
  Mimi is small,cute and was good at nagging childishly. 
  但是,实际上 
  But really.. 
  我喜欢那个一切都淡淡的她。我喜欢我的女主人,我的女主人 
  Like my girl. I like a young girl. 
  "你知道吗,我的Chobi" 
  "You know,Chobi." 
  "什么?咪咪" 
  "What?Mimi." 
  "我们结婚吧" 
  "Lets get married." 
  "咪咪,我告诉过你,我有一个成年的女朋友" 
  "Mimi,I told you before, Ihave an adult girlfriend." 
  "你说谎" 
  "That's a lie." 
  "我没有说谎" 
  "It's not a lie." 
  "那让我见一见她" 
  "Let me meet her." 
  "你不可以" 
  "You can't." 
  "为什么不可以?" 
  "Why not?" 
  "你知道,咪咪,我告诉你多少次了,等你再长大一些,我会告诉你的" 
  "You know Mimi,as I've told you so many times,I'll tell when you're abit older.." 
  诸如此类的谈话反复不断 
  This kind of conversation keeps going on like that. 
  "下次再来玩" 
  "Come to play again next time." 
  "你必须来" 
  "You have to come." 
  "你真的必须来" 
  "You really have to come." 
  "你真的真的必须要来" 
  "You really really have to come." 
  就这样,我的{dy}个夏天就结束了 
  This is how my first summer went by. 
  风越吹越冷 
  Cooler and cooler winds began to blow. 
  第四节 [她的寂寞] 
  Sec.4 [Her Loneliness] 
  有{yt} 
  And then one day... 
  长长的电话聊天之后 
  After a long phone conversation. 
  她哭了 
  She cried. 
  我只是一只猫,猜不出其中的究理 
  As for me I couldn't figure out the reason. 
  但是,她在我的身边哭了很久,很久,很久。 
  But she cried by my side for a long time. 
  我肯定她是一个好人 
  I don't think she's the bad person. 
  仅仅从我对她一刻不停的xx中得知 
  Only I am always watching... 
  如果可以尝一尝的话,她一定会是一个甜甜的那种女生 
  She is always sweeter than anyone else. 
  在我的眼中,她是最可爱,最漂亮的 
  More beautiful than anyone else. 
  最温柔,最体贴,最最。。。 
  Lived more wisely than her. 
  我听到了她的声音 
  I heard her voice. 
  谁...谁.谁.... 
  Someone...Someone,Someone... 
  "谁来帮帮我" 
  "Someone help me." 
  第五节 [她和她的猫] 
  Sec.5 [Her and her Cat] 
  在无尽的黑暗中 
  In an endless darkness. 
  那个冷血的世界还在一刻不停的远转着 
  The world that bore us is still turning. 
  时节更替,现在已是冬天了 
  The season has changed,it is now winter. 
  满天飞舞的雪花,使我有一种久违了的感觉 
  To me the scene of falling snow gives me a feeling I knew long ago. 
  由于,冬天的天亮的比较晚 
  Because the morning gets later in winter. 
  所以,当她出门的时候,外面还是漆黑一片 
  Even when it's time for her to leave it is still dark outside. 
  在厚厚大衣里的她好像一只大大的猫 
  Covered in a thick coat she resembles a large cat. 
  她的身影消失在茫茫漫漫,无边无际的大雪中,好像被大雪吞没了一样 
  As if she is engulfed in the scent of snow... 
  她细长的美丽的但是冰冷的手指 
  Her slender ander cold fingers.. 
  远处天空的乌云滚滚而来,又滚滚而去 
  the sound of a dark cloud in the far sky slipping away... 
  她的思想 
  Her mind... 
  我的感觉 
  My feelings... 
  我们的家 
  Our room. 
  纷飞的大雪吞没了所有的一切声音 
  The snow swallows all sounds. 
  惟独留下了她乘坐的火车的声音 
  But only the sound of the train that she is riding on. 
  一次一次的传进我的耳朵 
  Touches my perked ears. 
  我,也一样。 
  Me,too. 
  而且有可能她也是 
  And probably she does as well. 
  "这个世界" 
  "This world..." 
  "我爱它" 
  "I think I like it."
已投稿到:
郑重声明:资讯 【她和她的猫 新海诚_空屏柔情_新浪博客】由 发布,版权归原作者及其所在单位,其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经(企业库qiyeku.com)证实,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。若本文有侵犯到您的版权, 请你提供相关证明及申请并与我们联系(qiyeku # qq.com)或【在线投诉】,我们审核后将会尽快处理。
—— 相关资讯 ——