2010-04-24 21:36:39 阅读7 评论0 字号:大中小
我们有一个同学说我们从小到大都在学英语,可是长大了真正的用上的时候,也就是我们在外面面对老外却是一言不发,这是为何呢?因为我们的国人好像都习惯了用眼睛用手去学习英语,而忘记了我们学习一种语言的原本意图。
语言之所以为语言,是因为我们要用嘴在人群中去言说,达到一个良好沟通的效果,而非一直用视觉去生搬硬套的把它当成一种学科科目,这样一来,学起来就会感觉到很乏味,这就失去了我们原本要学习一种语言的母的。英语虽然很难,但是,对于外国人来说我们也是外国人,我们学习人家的母语当然很难了,但是反过来想。如果让他们学习我们的汉语,嘿嘿。。。 朋友们说,会怎样。。。?当然是更加完蛋了!我们中国五千年的文化,别说是古文,就是几个多音字也考得他们团团转了!这时侯就特别开心了,心里想着,终于难倒他们了,老外也有今天!可是,如果我们是外国人,可能人家在想咱们的时候也是这样想的,所以说,学习每一种语言都是一件不容易得事,因为生活中的沟通本来就很难,否则国家为什么要提倡和谐社会啊?!
不管做什么事情,只要我们认真对待,用心去学,自然就会有所成就,这也是水到渠成的事啊!希望大家千万不要灰心,只要真心付出,自然会有意外的回报。
什么叫学习?学而时习之,先学而后实习这个东西,学了就要用,否则那就只叫学不叫学习了,不是吗?我在网上找了一些商务英语,希望对大家可以有所帮助,闲来无事,顺便记一记就OK了。
商务英语常用口语
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier on
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
还有其他的航班吗?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望什么时候出发?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
请让我看下您的护照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant on
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待{yt}吗?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感谢您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎光临敝厂。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
55 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
57 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再看看生产线。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在{dy}位。
66 Quality is even more imp
质量比数量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
69 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?
71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
72 What's your general impression, may I ask?
请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢?
73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
75 No on
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我们很乐意帮忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
85 You may be interested in on
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
90 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
96 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
98 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?