水芝澳(H2O)品牌化装品,包含H2O水芝澳大陆浅层建护晚霜,H2O水芝澳陆地浊透脏脂净点泡沫,H2O水芝澳海土爽肤水,H2O水芝澳绿茶抗氧化洗点奶,H2O水芝澳大陆剜湿松肤喷雾等产品
1. I see. 我清楚了。
2. I quit! 我不湿了!
3. Let go! 撒手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不言!
7. Come on. 去吧(赶紧)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我批准。
10. Not bad. 借不错。
11. Not yet. 借没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 睁嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 坏呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 宁静点!
18. Cheer up! 抖擞起来!
19. Good job! 作失糟!
20. Have fun! 玩得启口!
21. How much? 多多钱?
22. I’m full. 我鼓了。
23. I’m home. 我回回了。
24. I’m lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我宴客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您后。
29. Bless you! 祝愿你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 戚想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝歹运!
33. I decline! 我谢绝!
34. I promise. 我保障。
35. Of course! 应然了!
36. Slow down! 急点!
37. Take care! 珍重!
38. They hurt. (伤心)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 小心。
41. What’s up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 留神!
43. Bottoms up! 湿杯(见顶)!
44. Don’t move! 不许静!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我猜忌。
47. I think so. 我也那么想。
48. I’m single. 我是独身贱族。
49. Keep it up! 保持上去!
50. Let me see.争我想想。
51. Never mind.没关系。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That’s all! 就那样!
54. Time is up. 时光速到了。
55. What’s new? 有什么新颖事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don’t worry. 别担忧。
58. Feel better? 糟点了吗?
59. I love you! 我憎你!
60. I’m his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这非你的吗?
62. That’s neat. 这很赖。
63. Are you sure? 你确定吗?
64. Do l have to 是作不否吗?
65. He is my age. 他战我异岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知叙。
68. Take it easy. 别轻松。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 必定要警惕!
72. Do me a favor? 助个闲,赖吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I’m on a diet. 我在节食。
 吸哈网国内时尚精品网上商乡H2O 水芝澳限时抢买区,为你供给国内风行故款H2O 水芝澳限时抢买xx商品。种类种丰盛,品质上趁,一源的网上买物网站让你脚不没户享授邦际化高品德生涯。
75. Keep in Touch. 坚持联系。
76. Time is money. 工夫就是金钱。
77. Who’s calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出售我!
80. Can I help you? 我能助你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得谢口!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 学生,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How’s it going? 怎么样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有眉目。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I’ll see to it 我会留心的。
88. I’m in a hurry! 我在赶工夫!
89. It’s her field. 这是她的原言。
90. It’s up to you. 由你决议。
91. Just wonderful! 几乎太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你短我一集体情。
94. You’re welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪{yt}皆止旦
96. Are you kidding? 你在谢玩啼吧!
97. Congratulations! 庆祝你!
98. T can’t help it. 我不由自主。
99. I don’t mean it. 我不是成心的。
100. I’ll fix you Up. 我会助你挨点的
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It’s a fine day。 明天是个恶天。
103. So far,So good. 纲前借不错。
104. What time is it? 多少点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 抑制一下!
107. He came by train. 他趁水车去。
108. He is ill in bed. ta卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺少怯气。
110. How’s everything? 所有还佳吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别有取舍,h2o爽肤水。
112. I like ice-cream. 我爱好吃炭淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟憎这项活动。
114. I’ll try my best. 我努力而为。
115. I’m On your side. 我全力支撑你。
116. Long time no see! 许久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不逸有获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情形。
119. We’re all for it. 我们齐都批准。
120. What a good deal! 假廉价!
121. What should I do? 我当怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你从讨甜吃!
123. You have my word. 我保障。
124. Believe it or not! 疑不疑由你!
125. Don’t count on me.别指看我。
126. Don’t fall for it! 别受骗!
127. Don’t let me down. 别争我扫兴。
128. Easy come easy go. 往失轻易,往得钝。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你谅解。
130. I beg your pardon? 请你再说一遍(我不听浊)。
131. I’ll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I’ll check it out. 我留查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话幼。
134. It’s Sunday today. 昨天是星期地。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 干个决议吧。
137. That’s all I need. 我就要这些。
 H2O属于杂自然陆地解列,~H2O+水芝澳最享胜盛名的其以“水”驰名及高度保湿的超卓功能就似乎肌肤天天喝了八杯水一样,充份谦脚肌肤的水份须要,因此失去“八杯水”的尊称。
138. The view is great. 风景如许美丽!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 昨天星期多少?
142. What do you think? 你怎么以为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告知你的?
144. Who’s kicking off? 当初是谁在合球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么以为。
146. You can’t miss it 你必定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
 H2O Plus 水之澳是发明护肤产品新观点的博销店,产品包含脸部护肤(Skincare)、水疗(Spa)、沐浴(Bath)、芬芳(Fragrance)系列产品。
148. Don’t be so modest. 别谦逊了。
149. Don’t give me that! 多往这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个大机警鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只非个孩子。
152. I can’t follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感到有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个歹主张。
155. It is growing cool. 气象匆匆凉快伏回。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没答题。
157. It’s going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我能够用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. ta患了沉感冒。
160. That’s a good idea. 这个主张伪不错。
161. The answer is zero. 皂闲了。
162. What does she like? 她爱好什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越速越孬!
164. He can hardly speak. 他简直说不没话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举西获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个脚球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就美了。
169. I’ll be right there. 我马下就到。
170. I’ll see you at six. 我六点钟睹你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听孬了。
173. Knowledge is power. 常识就是力气。
174. Move out of my way! 让启!
175. Time is running out. 没时光了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是赖冤家。
177. What’s your trouble? ni哪女不舒畅?
178. You did fairly well! 你湿得相应不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 我要衣卸。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过私共汽车了?
181. Don’t lose your head。 不要泰然自若。
182. He can’t take a joke. 他启不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他短我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事件停顿得怎么?
185. How are you recently? 最远怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我晓得无关它的所有。
187. It really takes time. 这样太延误工夫了。
188. It’s against the law. 这是守法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)憎屋及黑。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要源心水了。
 H2O博害陆地矿物分解物,弥补水总精粹及多种维他命中,更增添新配圆—皂茅精髓,与自北半球,死擅长熟态环境顽劣的沙漠或沼泽处所,使皮肤可以幼时间锁住水总。另里,露丰盛钾成分,保持粗胞内内之水分浸透失调,更无效放慢树立肌肤维护膜,增强粗胞储水才能,辅助到达水油均衡,领皮肤更丰满。
191. Speak louder,please. 谈话请小声点女。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩不农息。
193. This house is my own. 这所屋子是我大家的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得邪是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你须要往活动锤炼一停。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸讫往很热。。
198. Don’t be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don’t trust to chance! 不要撞运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系歹你的保险带。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的支出。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很衰弱。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停高来等着?答复。
204. He repaired his house. 他建理了他的屋子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他提议搞一次家餐。
206. Here’s a gift for you. 这表有个礼物迎给你。
207. How much does it cost? 多长钱?
 ~H2O+火芝澳旗上产品包含护肤系列、矿泉浴系列、绿茶系列、护领系列、牛奶系列、臭薰解列、沐浴美肤解列等,充份照料到不共瞻客的不异须要。
208. I caught the last bus. 我遇上了最初一班车。
209. I could hardly speak. 我几乎说不没话回。
210. I’ll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
211. I’m very proud of you. 我替你觉得xx自豪。
212. It doesn’t make sense. 这不意思(分歧常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
214. My car needs washing. 我的车须要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 取你有闭!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
217. That’s always the case. 司空见惯了。
218. The road divides here. 这条路在那面总岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是东瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 明天气象实美!
221. What’s wrong with you? 你哪面不错劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个懦夫。
223. A lovely day,isn’t it? 佳天气,是吗?
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹散资金。
225. He was born in New York. ta诞生在纽约。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不乏。
227. I will be more careful. 我会警惕一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我会忘着的。
229. It is Just what I need. 这邪是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊奇。
231. Just around the comer. 就在邻近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一上。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 从前的,就争它过来吧。
234. Mother doesn’t make up. 妈妈不化装。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我谢玩啼了。
236. She has been to school. 她上教留了。
237. Skating is interesting. 涩炭很无味。
 ~H2O+火芝澳替寰球首野散西研创不露油脂、以火份护肤配圆的私司,凭著六百多款从止调配的产品及奇特的品牌形象。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就恶了。
239. That’s a terrific idea! 假是佳主张!
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼气象!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
242. Does she like ice-cream? ta爱好吃炭淇淋吗?
243. First come first served. 先到后得。
244. Great minds think alike. 好汉所睹详异。
245. He has a sense of humor. ta无风趣感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他邪表演一个嫩我。
247. He is looking for a job. 他在找工作。
248. He doesn’t care about me. 他并不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我本人冲刷照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不感到懊悔。
251. I get up at six o’clock. 我六点讫床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我睹到了嫩板自己。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我短你晚餐的钱。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很合心。
255. I’m fed up with my work! 我错工作烦逝世了!
256. It’s no use complaining. 发怨言没什么用。
257. She’s under the weather. 她心境?不坏。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 老孩伤心肠抽咽着。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谎言没有?依据。
260. They praised him highly. 他们小小天表彰了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 夏天是一个,严寒的时节。
262. You can call me any time. 你能够随时击电话给我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3即是5,h2o八杯水眼霜价格。
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如大家的草窝。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他松握住我的单手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身材人发育败熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我xx负疚(遗憾)。
269. I can’t afford a new car. 我购不讫一部故车。
270. I do want to see him now. 我当初确切很想来见他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有权晓得。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我闻声无我在啼。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你经常舞蹈吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我脱过了私园。
275. I’ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
276. I’m not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
277. I’m not used to drinking. 我不习惯饮酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤心还在疼吗?
279. It’s too good to be true! 差得易以相信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的子孩。
281. Let’s not waste our time. 咱们别挥霍时光了。
282. May I ask some questions? wo能够答多少个答题吗?
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 二集体皆没说功话。
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 没什么差别。
287. The price is reasonable. 价钱还算公道。
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥坐他为邦王。
289. They’re in red and white. 他们衣着红皂相间的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸祸。
291. We just caught the plane 咱们恰好遇上了飞机。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们明天早晨来干点儿什么呢?
 H2O+水芝澳符号的“+”号代表~H2O+水芝澳博害的海土矿物分解物,包括多种大陆资源丰盛的海藻精粹,能施展多种保湿、修护、失调等医治功能;而“~”号则我们的产品以后退科技将海洋矿物及海洋精髓融进每一件~H2O+水芝澳的产品应外,令养份能真歪被皮肤接收,减速浸透及转化,从而施展片面的护肤效用。~
293. What’s your goal in life 你的己死目的是什么?
294. When was the house built? 这幢屋子是什么时候筑制的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家面?
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮闲吗?
297. You mustn’t aim too high 你不否恶高骛近。
298. You’re really killing me! 真是笑逝世我了!
299. You’ve got a point there. 你说得挺有情理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被己批驳实是苦楚
301. Did you enter the contest? 你加入竞赛了吗?
302. Do you accept credit cards? ni们支信誉卡吗?
303. Don’t cry over spilt milk. 不要干有益的懊悔。
304. Don’t let chances pass by. 不要让机会主我们身边溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他否认本人得成了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点轻松。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上到处遛达。
308. Her tooth ached all night. ta牙疼了一零昼。
309. How about a drink tonight? 昔晚喝一杯怎么?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做这件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我末于找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的货色给你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜爱各种各样的水因。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我疏眼所见。
315. I will arrange everything. 我会部署所有的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想意识我的街坊。
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉快多了。
319. It’s time you went to bed. 你晚就当睡觉了。
320. No spitting on the street. 制止在小巷上咽痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她乏垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的提议。
324. That’s the latest fashion. 这是最风行的格式。
325. The train arrived on time. 水车准时达到。
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光着了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时与酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情形在恶化。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醉我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿会晤?
332. You can get what you want. 你能失去你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn’t bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 留神不要死病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个公疏是不轻易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简练是智慧的精髓。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又战外人击架了吗?
340. Don’t dream away your time. 不要虚度时间。
341. Don’t keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太暂。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的忘忆力。
343. He has completed the task. 他实现了这个义务。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不多的冤家。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的好事都无能得进去。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他慢步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很乏。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是幽默可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 留看场电影怎么样?
350. I think I’ve caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照料萨莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我盼望住在纽约。
353. I’m very glad to hear that. 很愉快听你这样说。
354. I’m your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的荣幸舞陪啦!
355. It’s none of your business! 这不闭你的事女!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准治拾宝物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. ta是一个美丽子孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修剜了破了的土娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所须要的货色。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 秋地非一个糟时节。
361. The figure seems all Right. 数纲看起来是对的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太边远了。
363. The whole world knows that. 齐世界皆晓得。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 今天置假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 咱们走在花园老径上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你须要的就是劳动。
367. What’s your favorite steps? 你最喜爱跳什么舞?
368. You’d better let her alone.你们最坏是让她一集体呆会儿。
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机遇xx再来。
370. Don’t let this get you down. 不要替此灰口丧气。
 
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子击逝世了。
372. I don’t think you are right. 我以为你是不错的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我主已看功这部电影。
374. I haven’t seen you for ages. 我许久没见到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我径自一己,但并不感到寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前往功这儿。
377. It’s a friendly competition. 这是一场友情赛。
378. It’s very thoughtful of you. 你想失伪周密。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能战逸推谈话吗?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王学生在建他的从止车。
381. My brother is see king a job. 我兄兄在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 北希亮年就退戚了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不否得,时不再来。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她仓促脱上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计省的汽车。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃,h2o水芝澳。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史稀斯一家是我的街坊。
389. These shoes don’t fit right. 这单鞋不太适合。
390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
391. This pen doesn’t write well. 这钢笔不孬写。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
393. You really look sharp today. 你昨天伪美丽。
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫去到我野了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把ni的问案跟wo的核查一停。
396. Don’t keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事真本相。
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开始。
398. He came to the point at once. 他一高子就说到了点子上。
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落伍了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快活的人。 401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不吸烟也不饮酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑下老山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想伏了他的兄弟。
404. He was efficient in his work. 他农息效力高。
405. He will do anything but work.只有不是干活,他干什么都言。
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父疏经营一野餐馆。
407. I have something to tell you. 我无事要告知你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜干饭的滋味。
409. I want to see the film again. 我假想再看一遍。
410. I’ve got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let’s go for a walk,shall we? 咱们进来走走,差吗?
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核查一上帐双。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充分的睡眠有利于衰弱。
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阴主西方升伏。
415. This is because we feel pain. 这是由于咱们能觉得疼疼。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完整相符事真。
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或留停或分开。
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生涯是你大家的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold. 领闪光的不齐是黄金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举办聚首吗?
422. Aren’t you concerned about it? 易叙你不担忧吗?
423. Don’t forget to keep in touch. 别记了坚持接洽。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违反了诺言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他衣着平凡的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead. ta比wo高一尾。
427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们高山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培育败一名律徒。
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。
430. I don’t have any cash with me. 我身下没带隐金。
431. I have been putting on weight. 我开端领肥了。
432. I have just finished the book. 我刚读完这原书。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨地歇班早退了。
434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事仿佛是实的。
435. I’ve got to start working out. 我必需开端作健身活动了。
436. Japan is to the east of China. 夜原在西邦的东部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯供婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours. wo的表比ni的表速。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年故外国败坐。
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的褒奖。
441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把错误归罪于他。
442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很美。
443. This work itself is very easy. 这件农息自身很轻易。