2010-05-17 15:06:17 阅读77 评论5 字号:大中小
Don’t let your worries get the best of you; Remember, Moses started out as a basket case.
(不要让你的忧虑击倒你,记住,摩西出发的时候是xx没有希望的。)
Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited Until you try to sit in their pews.
(有些人是和蔼的,文雅的,和亲切的,在你试着去坐上他们的位置之前。)
Many folks want to serve God, But only as advisers.
(许多人想去服侍上帝,但只是着为一个顾问。)
It is easier to preach ten sermons Than it is to live one.
(那是更容易的去讲十场道,比起去活出其中一个来。)
When you get to your wit’s end, You’ll find God lives there.
(当你江郎才尽时,你将发现上帝在那儿。)
Opportunity may knock once, But temptation bangs on the front door forever.
(机会可能会光临一次,但诱惑却永远在门前徘徊。)
God Himself doesn’t propose to judge a man until he is dead. So why should you?
(连上帝自己都不去论断一个人,在这个人死之前,所以为什么你应该呢?)
Peace starts with a smile.
(和谐开始于一个微笑。)
Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
(巧合是当上帝去选择留下一个匿名时。)
God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
(上帝不是呼召那些合格的人,他是使那些被呼召的人合格。)
God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
(上帝承诺一个安全的着陆,而不是一条风平浪静的道路。)
The Will of God never takes you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.
(上帝的意志从不会使你得到一个他不保护你的恩惠。)
If God is your Co-pilot, swap seats!
(如果上帝是你的副驾驶,换过位子来!)
Paryer: Don’t give God instructions, just report for duty!
(祷告时,别教上帝,尽责报告就是了。)
The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
(在我们前面的任务是从不会大过在我们后面的力量的。)
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
(生活不是关于去等待暴风雨的过去,而是关于去学习在暴雨中的舞蹈。)
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.
(你能看出一个人有多伟大,通过他对于沮丧所付怎样的代价。)