2010-03-03 14:06:11 阅读8 评论0 字号:大中小
兰兰躲在竹林深处学英语--商务150-200
151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
153 Welcome to our factory.
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
155 You'll know our products better after this visit.
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
157 Then we could look at the production line.
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在{dy}位。
166 Quality is even more imp
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
169 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
172 What's your general impression, may I ask?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
175 No on
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
178 The purpose of my coming here
e is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
181 We are happy to be of help.
我们很乐意帮忙。
182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
185 You may be interested in on
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这幺有经验。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the
competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
196 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?