Finding the Target 广告策划第三弹:杂志广告怎么样? - 小韩的日志 ...

Finding the Target 广告策划第三弹:杂志广告怎么样?

Jacobs: Stephanie, while we have had great feedback on the mini-movie advertising campaign, our research suggests that we are still missing key 1)demographics.  

  雅各布斯:史蒂芬妮,迷你电影的广告策划得到了良好的反馈,但与此同时,我们的研究也表明我们仍然没找对关键人群。

   Stephanie: Ah, I was worried about that. You think we’ve missed our target audience? 

  史蒂芬妮:啊,我正是担心这一点。你觉得我们没有找对目标受众吗? 

  Jacobs: Yeah. I know the consultant you met with seemed to feel ①the idea of magazine advertising was out of the window, but in this instance, it might be just the thing. 

  雅各布斯:是的。我知道,你一直联系的顾问可能压根儿就没想过杂志广告,但是在这件事上,它可能正是我们所需要的。

  Stephanie: ②I see where you are coming from. It is a beauty product designed, primarily, for women. We should get something into all those beauty 2)mags.  

  史蒂芬妮:我知道你为什么会这么说。这是一款主要为女性设计的产品,我们应该也在那些美容杂志上做做广告。 

  Jacobs: ③You’ve hit the nail on the head. The TV advertising can reach new potential customers, but can take us only so far. To 3)guarantee we are reaching the right people, we need to get on the pages of Elle, Vogue, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair…④you get the idea. You think you can make it happen? 

  雅各布斯:xx正确。电视广告的确能为我们拓展潜在客户,但也让我们偏离了目标受众。要确保我们能找对真正的目标客户,我们就必须在像《世界时装之苑》、《服饰与美容》、《嘉人》、《名利场》这类杂志上登广告,你都知道啦,你觉得你能做到吗? 

  Stephanie: Without a doubt. Fortunately, we had a photographer present when we were shooting the TV ad. I’ll give him a call. I’m sure he would have captured some great images we can incorporate into a print campaign.  

  史蒂芬妮:当然没问题。还好,我们拍电视广告时联系的那个摄影师还在。我给他打个电话。我想他肯定拍了一些好照片,这样我们就可以把它们用在平面媒体上了。 

  Jacobs: Great. Give the design department a call, too. ⑤Get them on side and you can work something up together. We may need to reshoot some of the products for the layout.  

  雅各布斯:很好。另外给设计部打个电话,让他们一起参与进来,你们可以协力做好这个工作。我们可能得为杂志广告重新拍摄一下产品图片。 

  Stephanie: We can keep the same slogans and 4)taglines, right? 

  史蒂芬妮:我们还可以保留我们的宣传语和主题词,对吧? 

  Jacobs: Oh, of course. The work you have done on that is outstanding. We can’t have that going to waste.  

  雅各布斯:哦,这个当然。关于这方面的工作你做得很好。我们可不能浪费了它。 

  Stephanie: Right then. I’d better get stuck into it.  

  Jacobs: Bring it back to me when you have your final drafts ready. 

  Stephanie: No problem, boss. 

  史蒂芬妮:好的。我得赶紧去工作了。 

  雅各布斯:初定稿完成以后拿给我看一下。 

  史蒂芬妮:没问题,老板。 

Finding the Target 广告策划第三弹:杂志广告怎么样? - 小韩 - dream 的博客

   

  Smart Sentences 

  ① The idea of magazine advertising was out of the window. 压根儿就没想过杂志广告。 

  out of the window: sth. (an opportunity, a chance, an idea, a plan, etc.) disappears completely(某事,如:机会、想法、计划等)xx消失。例如: 

  Once you give up, the chance for us to get a raise would be out of the window. 

  一旦你放弃,那我们升工资的事儿就彻底没戏了。 

  ② I see where you are coming from. 我知道你为什么会这么说。 

  where sb. comes from: the reason/rationale of sth.(某事出现的原因或背景)。例如: 

  —I don’t understand your presentation. 

  我没听懂你的陈述。 

  —Well, where I was coming from was the point of view of female consumers. 

  呃,我陈述的根据是女性消费者的看法。 

  ③ You’ve hit the nail on the head. (你的话/想法)xx正确。 

  hit the nail on the head: being exactly right about sth. (在某事上xx正确。)例如: 

  —If this plan goes through, our market share will increase dramatically. 

  如果这个计划成功的话,那公司的市场份额就会大幅度上升。 

  —I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. 

  我想你说的xx正确。 

  ④ …you get the idea. ……你都知道啦。 

  you get the idea: used to indicate the other should understand what you are talking about, usually after mentioning a list(用以表示对方应该明白你所谈及的事情,通常用于罗列之后)。 

  例如: 

  The movies I like? Action movies like Rambo, Die Hard, Rush Hour…you get the idea. 

  我喜欢的电影嘛,像《兰博》、《虎胆龙威》、《尖峰时刻》这类动作片,知道了吧。 

  ⑤ Get them on side. 让他们一起参与进来。 

  get sb. on side: bring sb. on board, have sb. join the team(让某人加入,让某人成为一份子)。 

  例如: 

  This is an enormous task. I need to get all of you on side. 

  这是一个庞大的任务,我需要你们都加入。

郑重声明:资讯 【Finding the Target 广告策划第三弹:杂志广告怎么样? - 小韩的日志 ...】由 发布,版权归原作者及其所在单位,其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经(企业库qiyeku.com)证实,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。若本文有侵犯到您的版权, 请你提供相关证明及申请并与我们联系(qiyeku # qq.com)或【在线投诉】,我们审核后将会尽快处理。
—— 相关资讯 ——