Baosheng's Blog » 《24》Season 8 last episode.

以下事件发生于下午三点到四点间
The following takes place between 3:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M.

事件实时发生
Events occur in real time.

我们相聚于此
As we gather together

来见证这个伟大的时刻  我们不能忘记
for this great occasion, we must not forget

我们仍沉浸在
that we all stand in the shadow

奥马·哈桑悲惨牺牲的哀伤中
of Omar Hassan’s tragic death.

然而
But…

我们即将签署的和平协议
the peace agreement we’re about to sign

是对他的纪念
will be his living memorial.

他的胆识成就了我们今天历史性的一刻
His courage brought us all to this historic day,

他对未来的愿景
and his vision

将继续指引我们大家
will continue to guide us as we move into the future…

共同前进
together.

在此我谨代表俄罗斯人民
So on behalf of the people of Russia,

张开友好的怀抱  欢迎我们的和平搭档
I extend the open hand of friendship to my partners in peace:

泰勒总统
President Taylor,

及哈桑总统
President Hassan.

感谢大家
Thank you very much.

签署仪式结束后会有答记者问时间
There’ll be time for questions after the signing ceremony.

请稍安勿躁
Please, please.

要是没有其它事情的话
If there’s nothing more,

我们签署仪式上见
I will see you both at the signing.

看上去不止我一个人不想呆在这啊
It appears I am not the only one who does not want to be here.

哈桑夫人已心力交瘁
Mrs. Hassan is distraught.

可以理解  他丈夫6小时之前刚刚被害
Understandably her husband was killed six hours ago.

就因为这个她看不想正视我吗
Is that why she refuses to look at me?

她知道了
She knows.

有一个记者告诉她是你们密谋
A reporter told her of your complicity

杀害了她丈夫
in her husband’s murder.

达莉亚就来找我了
Dalia came to me.

而你承认了这个记者所述的
And you confirmed this journalist’s allegations.

我告诉了她真相
I told her the truth.

既然都知道了  她怎么还在这
And yet, knowing what she knows, she’s still here.

哈桑夫人了解和平协议的意义
Mrs. Hassan understands the benefits of peace.

少不了你的煽风点火吧
Because you helped her come to that understanding.

抱歉打扰了  总统阁下
Excuse me, Madam President.

阁下  有您的电话

无论你对哈桑夫人说了什么使她留下
Whatever it was you said to Mrs. Hassan to keep her here

你所说的一定非常有说服力
must have been very convincing.

去接电话吧  尤里
Take your call, Yuri.

查尔斯
Charles.

尤里  我们得谈谈
Yuri. We need to talk.

那就谈吧
So talk.

这事挺敏感的
Uh, it’s a sensitive matter;

不太方便在电话里谈
something that, uh, that can’t be discussed on the phone.

好吧
All right.

来我套房吧
Come to my suite.

不行  您得来我这
No. You need to come to mine.

为什么
Why?

相信我就是了  尤里
Just trust me, Yuri.

相信你
Trust you?

不用我提醒吧
I don’t need to remind you

保证某些秘密不被泄露
that it is in our mutual selfinterest

对你我都有好处
to make sure that certain secrets stay secret.

查尔斯  别再跟我拐弯抹角了
Stop talking in riddles, Charles.

我没时间管这些了
I don’t have time for this.

你的手下里可能有人泄密
There’s a possible leak inside of your camp,

所以我才说你得来我办公室讨论
which is why we need to discuss this in my office.

我马上过去
I’ll be right there.

我希望你满意我的演技
I hope I was convincing enough for you.

你可是世界{dj0}撒谎高手
You’re a worldclass liar;

我非常满意
I would have expected nothing else.

你觉得杀了萨瓦洛夫到底能怎样
What exactly do you think you’re doing by killing Suvarov?

为蕾妮·沃克平反吗
Getting justice for Renee Walker?

是的  为了所有在今天因为保护
Yes, and for all the other people that died today

这个国家而牺牲的人们
trying to protect this country.

现在给我坐到桌子那并保持连线
Now, sit at the desk and keep the line open.

杰克  你录的音频文件
Jack, the audio file you recorded

我们可以用来曝光萨瓦洛夫
we can use it to expose Suvarov.

我们可以用反恐小组的服务器
We can use the CTU servers

把它散布到各政府代表及媒体那里
to distribute it to every government agency and media outlet.

泰勒总统已经控制了媒体
President Taylor’s already censored the press.

国家安全局也建立了防火墙
NSA’s putting up firewalls.

阿洛正忙着突破防火墙呢
Arlo’s working on getting through them right now.

总统不可能限制住所有媒体
The president can’t lock down every media outlet.

是科尔
That’s Cole.

要是我不接的话  他会派战术小队过来
If I don’t answer that, he’s sending a TAC team in here.

那样也来不及了
It’ll be too late.

我马上就可以了结这件事了
I’m gonna finish what I’ve started.

您已被转接到克罗伊·奥布赖恩的语音信箱中
You’ve reached Chloe O’Brian’s voicemail.

有事请留言
Please leave a message.

德尔塔小组  我是总部  德尔塔请回应
Delta groups, this is base. Come in, Delta.

我是德尔塔一号  请讲
This is Delta One. Go ahead.

我命令你调派所有战术小队
I need you to deploy all available TAC units

到哈特大楼22层
to the 22nd floor of the Hart Building.

我已发现一名可能的狙击手
I have intel on a possible sniper.

确定敌人身份了吗
You got I.D. on this hostile?

已确定
Affirmative.

是杰克·鲍尔
It’s Jack Bauer.

关于鲍尔  长官
With regard to Bauer, sir,

作战命令是格杀勿论
the standing order is to use lethal force.

按命令执行
The order stands.

收到  我们这就过去
Copy that. We’re on our way.

德尔塔二号三号  这是优先级调动
Delta teams two and three, this is a priority mobilization.

嫌犯是杰克·鲍尔
The suspect is Jack Bauer.

已经确认他携带武器且极其危险
Considered armed and dangerous.

格杀勿论
Maintain shootonsight protocol.

收到  严格执行格杀勿论
Copy that. We have authorization for lethal force.

听我说  杰克  求你了
Listen to me, Jack. Please.

杰克  放下你的枪
Jack, put down your rifle,

趁他们还没到让我带你逃出去
and let me walk you out of here before they get here.

杀掉帕维尔和诺瓦科维奇是一码事
Killing Pavel and Novakovich was one thing,

但是杀掉萨瓦洛夫是另一码事
but killing Suvarov?

俄罗斯会认定其总统在美国本土被害
The Russians will consider an assassination of their president

这将挑起战争
on American soil an act of war.

是他策划了对我国的恐怖袭击
He facilitated a terrorist attack against this country.

是他挑起战争  他才是元凶
That’s an act of war. He’s a murderer.

你正挑起两个核武器国家之间的战争
You’re provoking a war with a nucleararmed country.

闭嘴  克罗伊
Shut up, Chloe!

不然怎样  你连我一起杀掉吗
Or what? You’re gonna kill me, too?

这些人必须被阻止
These people need to be stopped.

他们必须承担责任
They need to be held accountable.

这是他们自食其果
They brought this on themselves.

我无需提醒你
I don’t need to remind you

你所造成的连带损失
of the collateral damage you’re causing.

更不用提那些无辜的生命
Not to mention the innocent lives

还危在旦夕
that are at stake.

先生  萨瓦洛夫总统在外面等候了
Sir, uh, President Suvarov is outside.

他说您想见他
He says you’re expecting him.

抱歉  阁下  您在听吗
Excuse me, sir?

是的
Yes.

我听到了
I heard you.

带他进来吧
Send him in.

你要因为一个人的死而引发一场战争吗
You’re gonna start a war because you lost someone?

这与我无关
This isn’t about me.

蕾妮不希望你这么做
Renee wouldn’t want you to do this.

我叫你闭嘴  克罗伊
I said shut up, Chloe!

你知道她不希望看到这事发生
You know she wouldn’t.

她想你用那张记忆卡来换取正义
She would want you to use that data card to get justice.

蕾妮最不希望你以她的名义来引发战争
The last thing Renee would want is for you to start a war in her name.

杰克  求你了  不要让她的名誉受损了
Jack, please, don’t dishonor her memory like this.

我们俩要单独聊聊
We should speak alone.

当然
Yes, of course.

那个泄漏信息的人
This person, the one you say is leaking information…

是谁
who is it?

我在和你说话
I’m talking to you.

好吧  按你说的做
Okay, we’ll do it your way.

但你要向我保证你会把这件事了结了
But you got to promise me you’ll see this through.

因为我没法活着走出这栋楼
Because there’s no way I’m getting out of this building alive.

杰克  你要向我保证
Jack…   You got to promise me that

你会把这件事了结了
you will see this through

并xx按照我说的去做
and that you will do exactly what I say.

我要你亲自保证
I need to hear it!

我保证
I promise.


I’m, uh…

我很抱歉  这么急着打给您
I’m sorry… for calling you so urgently.

我搞错了
I was, uh, mistaken.

我的担心似乎没有什么根据
My concern appeared to have been unfounded.

不久前  我接到我的线人电话
II got a call from my source just a moment ago.

他的消息是错的
Um, um… his information was wrong.

很抱歉浪费了您的时间  尤里
I’m so sorry for wasting your time, Yuri.

格雷戈尔  瓦西里
Gregor. Vasily.

签署会后见
See you after the signing.

去找皮勒
Find Pillar.

对22层进行地毯式搜索
Sweeping  22nd floor!

杰克  战术小队快差不多到齐了
Jack, the TAC team’s almost here.

我只要到流动指挥站就可以了
I just need to make it to mobile command.

你走不了那么远的
You won’t even get that far;

你不可能从楼里离开的
you won’t make it out of the building.

你和科尔瞒着反恐小组找到我在先
You and Cole found me first by circumventing CTU.

就算之前不了解  罗根马上就会想到这一点
If Logan hasn’t figured that out yet, he will soon enough.

反恐小组给你的作战命令是对我格杀勿论
CTU gave you a standing order with regards to me: to terminate with extreme prejudice.

如果你不射我
If you don’t shoot me,

那文件哪都去不了
that file’s not going anywhere.

拿枪指着我  拿着
Take it with me. Take it!

指向我
Point it at me.

指着我
Point it!

他们进门之后  告诉他们
And when they come through the door, tell them

你在狙击点找到我  我想杀你
you found me at the sniper rifle, I turned on you,

接着你开枪  别逼我做我不愿做的事
and you opened fire.   Don’t ask me to do something I can’t do.

见鬼  克罗伊  扣动扳机
Damn it, Chloe, pull the trigger!

我们没时间了
We are running out of time.

他们马上会找到我们
They are gonna find us soon.

你说过会按照我说的办
You said you’d do exactly what I would say,

你说过会贯彻执行
that you would follow this through.

快  扣动扳机
Now, pull the trigger!

我做不到  不  你做得到
I can’t!   Yes, you can,

你就得这么做
and you will!

扣动扳机  不
Now, pull the trigger!   No!

见鬼  克罗伊
Damn you, Chloe,

快扣扳机  杰克
Pull the trigger!  Jack…

我们没时间了  快扣扳机
We are running out of time! Pull the trigger!

别逼我
Please don’t make me do this.

克罗伊  我知道这对你来说很难  但如果
Chloe, I know how hard this is for you, but if you care

你真的在乎我  你就会扣动扳机
about me at all, you will pull the trigger.

快  克罗伊  抱歉  我办不到
Do it! Chloe.  I’m sorry, I can’t.

快扣扳机  不  杰克
pull the trigger!   No, Jack!

快扣扳机  我办不到
Pull the trigger!   I’m not gonna do it!

见鬼
Damn you!

发生什么事了  他举起了武器
What happened?   He drew his weapon.

我先击中他
I shot him first.

杰克·鲍尔中枪倒下  胸腔上部中弹
Jack Bauer’s down with a gunshot wound to the upper chest.

快叫医疗小组来
Send medical to our position.

重复一遍  鲍尔中枪了
I repeat, Bauer is down.

克罗伊  我试着打你电话
Chloe, I’ve been trying to reach you.

伯克报告说你向杰克开枪了
Burke’s reporting you shot Jack.

我必须这么做  听着
I had to. Listen…

我在来的路上了  别来
I’m on my way there right now.  No.

我要你留在移动指挥部
I need you at mobile command.

告诉我发生什么事了
Tell me what’s happening.

我有罗根和萨瓦洛夫的谈话录音
I have the recording of Logan and Suvarov’s conversation.

杰克把它交给我了
Jack gave it to me.

既然他交给你了  为什么还要开枪打他
If he gave it to you, why did you shoot him?

我回头再解释  现在  你要确保
I’ll explain later. Right now, you need to make sure

阿洛做好了上传那文件的准备
that Arlo is ready to upload that file.

好的
Yeah, okay.

只是  杰克情况怎么样
Just… What’s Jack’s status?

急救医师正在抢救他
EMTs are working on him right now.

他会没事吧  我不知道
Is he going to make it?   I don’t know.

我到了以后再向你解释一切
I’ll explain everything to you when I get there.

待会儿见
I’ll see you soon.

奥布赖恩女士
Ms. O’Brian!

纽约警方在车库发现了皮勒
NYPD found Mr. Pillar in the garage.

他被锁在他的越野车的后备箱
He was locked in the back of his SUV.

他要我把你留下  为什么
He wants me to hold you here.  Why?

他已经得知了情况
He’s been apprised of the situation,

他想要询问你有关情况
and he wants to debrief you.

等我们稍后回了反恐小组再说吧
We can do it later at CTU.

我还要执行这里的保安工作  很抱歉
I’m still running security here. I’m sorry.

奥布莱恩女士  他态度很强硬
Ms. O’Brian, he was adamant.

我要回去移动指挥部
I’ve got to get back to mobile command.

女士  他是由总统直接授权
Ma’am, his authority, comes from the president.

如果你想打给白宫  我们可以马上打
If you want to make a call to the White House, we can do that.

他什么时候来
When will he be here?

他正赶过来
He’s on his way up here now.

我清楚这是一次严峻的考验  总统阁下
I’m sure it was a terrible ordeal, Mr. President.

但他们告诉我  杰克中枪了
But they told me Bauer’s down.

一切都过去了  不  还没有
It’s over.  No. No.

还没完事大吉  杰森
It’s not over, Jason.

鲍尔手里有一段录音
Bauer has a recording

能证明我跟萨瓦洛夫有牵连
that implicates me along with Suvarov.

你怎么知道的
How do you know?

因为那狗杂种阴我
Because the son of a bitch played the damn thing for me.

袭击车队的时候
He must’ve put a bug on me somewhere

他一定在我身上放了xxx
when he attacked the car.

据我所知
For all I know,

他录下了我过去两小时的
he has recorded every conversation I’ve had

所有对话
for the past two hours.

我就在现场
I’m on site now.

我会叫他把一切都吐出来
I’ll recover whatever he’s got.


Hey!

你也是这绳上的蚂蚱
You’re on the line here, too.

这证据要是抖落出去
If this evidence gets out,

咱们就一块完蛋
we all go down together.

没错  我知道形势岌岌可危  总统先生
Yeah, I understand what’s at stake, Mr. President.

录音一搞到手我就给你打电话
I’ll call you back when I have the recording.

好的
Yeah.

他情况稳定了吗
Is he stable?

是的  长官  长官
Yes, sir.   Sir,

按您的指示  我搜了鲍尔的身
as you requested, I searched Bauer.

我们仍在搜查现场  但目前只找到这些
We’re still combing the site, but that’s what we found so far.

就这些吗
Is there nothing else?

如我所言  长官  我们仍在排查
Like I said, sir, we’re still sweeping.

这部电话该是您的
I believe this phone is yours.


Yeah.

这个是
It’s a, uh,

一个数码录音笔  长官  不过是空的
digital recorder, sir, but it’s clean.

里面什么也没有
There’s nothing in it.

过来
Come here.

让我们独处一下
Excuse us.

数据卡丢失了
The data card is missing.

鲍尔有个数字录音文件
Bauer has a digital file

会威胁到国家安全
that poses a threat to national security.

我们需要找到它
We need to find it.

是  长官  我们会继续搜查
Yes, sir. We’ll keep looking.

刚才都发生了什么
What happened up here?

看他掏枪我就开枪射了他
He drew his gun and I shot him.

你还想问什么
What more do you need to know?

鲍尔给你什么东西了吗
Did Bauer give you anything?

他能有什么东西给我
What would he have given me?

鲍尔的数码录音笔
Bauer had a digital recorder.

里面的数据卡失踪了
The data card’s missing.

我想你该知道它的下落
I thought you might know where it is.

我都不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.

你有没有看见他把它藏到哪了
You didn’t see him stash it anywhere?

我要是看见了  早就找出来作为证据
If I did, I would’ve taken it and already logged it

登记了
as evidence.

那你不介意把口袋掏干净吧
Then you don’t mind emptying your pockets.


Um…

我刚枪击了我的朋友  所以
I just shot my friend, so…

要是不想逼我亲自动手的话
Unless you want me to do it for you,

就赶紧给我把口袋掏空
I need you to empty your pockets now.

凭什么
On what grounds?

国家安全
National security.

快掏吧
Let’s go.

要是我搜你的身  会不会找到数据卡呢
If I search you, will I find that data card?

真是无理取闹
This is ridiculous.

手抬起来
Put your hands up here.

我告诉你了  我开枪打了杰克
I just told you, I shot Jack.

我又怎么会去帮他
Why would I be helping him?

抱歉  奥布赖恩小姐  我是为了保险起见
Sorry, Ms. O’Brian, I have to be absolutely sure.

好了
Okay.

希望你摸得尽兴
Hope you enjoyed yourself.

都结束了  杰克
It’s over, Jack.

你跟我交代的话  还能给自己留点出路
You need to talk to me; maybe do yourself some good.

数据卡在哪
Where’s the data card?

他的情况能不去医院
Is he stable enough

在反恐组接受xx吗
to be treated at CTU instead of the hospital?

应该可以
He should be.

他真走运  是贯通伤
He got lucky. It’s a through and through.

贯通伤
Through and through.

子弹没有伤及
Bullet didn’t hit any

他的任何脏器和动脉  如果选择枪击的部位
of his organs or his arteries. If you’re going

这个部位是伤害最小的
to get shot anywhere, that’s where you want it to happen.

这狗杂种
Son of a bitch!

给我接移动指挥部
Get me mobile command.

什么
What?

你想跟我说什么
You got something to say to me?

有话就快说
If you’ve got something to say, you’d better say it now.

快说
Talk to me.

说的什么
What?

把他弄走
Get him out of here!

逮捕奥布赖恩
Lock down O’Brian!

阿洛准备好接收文件了
Arlo’s ready to receive the file.

克罗伊  你得告诉我为什么枪击杰克
Chloe, you need to tell me why you shot Jack.

杰克说如果不开枪他们会怀疑我
Jack said they’d suspect me if I didn’t;

他说我{wy}的出路就是对他开枪
He said my only way out of there with the evidence is to shoot him.

医疗报告上说是清晰贯通伤
Medical report said it went clean through.

无脏器损伤
That no vital organs were hit.

很明显你没想打死他
You’re telling me you meant to miss them?

你怎么有把握你打不死他
How did you know you wouldn’t kill him?

我没把握
I didn’t.

开始上传了
It’s uploading now.

这用不了多久
It shouldn’t take long.

克罗伊
Chloe…

再给我争取几秒钟的时间
I just need a few more seconds.

什么事  我们奉命
What’s going on?  We just got orders

来逮捕克罗伊·奥布赖恩  什么命令
to lock down Chloe O’Brian.   What orders?

请让开  除非你给我解释清楚
Please step aside.   I’m not going anywhere

否则我绝不会让道
till you tell me what’s going on.

长官  警告你{zh1}一遍
Sir, we’re not going to ask you again.

让开
Step aside.

干什么  我命令你住手
Don’t I order you stop!

我命令你助手  不许动我
I’m ordering you to stop! Don’t!

奥布赖恩小姐  这是
Ms. O’Brian, is this

杰克·鲍尔给你的数据卡吗
the data card that Jack Bauer gave you?

是的  你该听听里面的内容
Yes. You need to listen to what’s on it.

这个由皮勒先生决定
Mr. Pillar will make that determination.

皮勒也参与了阴谋
Pillar is part of the coverup.

他不会让数据卡作为证据存在
That data card will never make it to evidence.

求你了
Please!

把他们押在这里  别这样
Hold them here.   Don’t do this!

伯克
Burke!

伯克  别这么做
Burke, stop what you’re doing!

想清楚你在做什么
Think about what you’re doing!

伯克  别走
Burke, stop!

我是皮勒  皮勒先生
Pillar.   Mr. Pillar,

我逮捕了奥布赖恩
I locked down O’Brian.

看起来奥迪斯探员和她是同伙
Looks like she was working with Agent Ortiz.

他也被我们逮捕了
He’s in custody, too.

找到数据存储卡了吗
Get the data card?

找到了  长官
Yes, sir.

奥布赖恩正在向反恐小组的主服务器
O’Brian was trying to upload the file

上传那个文件
to the main servers at CTU,

但被我及时终止了
but I stopped the transmission.

干得好  伯克探员
Good work, Agent Burke.

现在把奥布赖恩和
All right, send O’Brian

奥迪斯带去反恐小组关押起来
and Ortiz to CTU lockdown

禁止任何人和他们交流
and talk to no one.

把那张数据存储卡交给罗根总统
Get that data card to President Logan.

明白  长官
Yes, sir.

带他们去反恐小组
Take them to CTU.

就是这东西
This is it.

这就是杰克·鲍尔录下的那段录音
This is the recording that Jack Bauer made.

鲍尔当时和 克罗伊·奥布赖恩以及
Bauer was working with Chloe O’Brian and

一个叫科尔·奥迪斯的外勤探员合作
a field agent called Cole Ortiz.

他们企图用反恐小组的服务器
They were planning to use CTU’s servers

把这段录音
to disseminate this recording

大面积散布给新闻媒体  政府官员
to news organizations, andand government officials

以及舆论监督组织
and watchdog groups on a massive scale.

这计划险些就得逞了
It almost worked.

我的人  通过他们锲而不舍的努力
My people, they never gave up,

现在一切都结束了
and now it’s over.

你赢了
You won.

祝贺你
Congratulations.

你听过这段录音吗
Have you listened to this?

听过  但说实话  根本不值得一听
Yes, yes, but frankly, it’s not worth hearing.

杰克现在人在哪
Where is Jack now?

他将在我们的严密看守下
He’s about to be transported

押送去反恐小组
to CTU under heavy guard.

我明白这让您很为难
I realize that this is a difficult area,

但有一点我们可以肯定
but the one thing we can be certain of

就是杰克·鲍尔永远都不会就此作罢
is that Jack Bauer will never let this go.


No.

我没指望他会罢手
I don’t suppose he will.

这个国家所取得的所有成就
All great achievements in state…

都十分脆弱
are fragile things,

总统阁下
Madam President.

刚取得的成就更是如此
Especially in their infancy.

它们需要有人去保护
They need to be protected.

我们的和平协议  是经不起打击的
Our peace agreement very vulnerable.

杰克·鲍尔{yt}不除
As long as Jack Bauer is out there,

这协议就永远不能安全
the agreement will never be safe.

那我们把他关起来
Then we will lock him away

关到离我们很远的地方去
in a black site halfway around the world.

他还是会设法回来报复的
He will find a way,

总统阁下
Madam President.

记着我这话
Mark my words.

他即便身处绝境亦能卷土重来
He will rise out of the deepest hole in the ground.

就算沦落到世界的尽头
He will claw his way back

他也一定会杀回来
from the ends of the earth,

除非斩草除根  以防后患
unless we stop him before that can happen.

我斗胆向您提出这个计划
Pending approval, I have taken upon myself

请您定夺
to, uh… put a plan in motion.

你真是绞尽脑汁
Of course you have.

我将把您的沉默  看做是对我的默许
I will take your silence as tacit approval.

很多无辜的人在今天丧生
A lot of good people died today,

不仅仅只有哈桑总统  反恐小组成员
not just President Hassan,

以及其他执法机关的人员
operatives from CTU, members of other law enforcement agencies.

蕾妮·沃克
Renee Walker.

她和我关系非常亲密
Who I was very close to.

今天他们的死就是因为萨瓦洛夫总统
These people died today because President Suvarov

为他个人利益企图撕毁和平协议造成的
wanted to destroy the peace treaty for his own interests,

而我将这一切都告诉了泰勒总统
and President Taylor knows this because I told her,

但她却想掩盖事实真相
but she’s willing to cover it up because she believes

因为她认为和平协议的意义更为重大
the peace accord will serve the greater good.

她错了  那毫无用处
She is wrong; it won’t.

请讲
Yes.

总统阁下  双方代表都到了
Both delegations are here, ma’am.

秘书长到了吗
What about the secretary general?

他就在外面大厅里
He’s just outside in the atrium.

谢谢你  蒂姆
Thank you, Tim.

仅靠政治博弈并不能延续和平
Lasting peace cannot simply be political.

只有建立在相互信任  真诚相待
It has to be born out of trust and honesty

和相互理解的基础上和平才会长久
and understanding

最重要的  就是双方维持和平的共同意愿
and most importantly, a will on both sides to move forward.

而现在  这些都不存在
Currently, that will does not exist.

这种和平是骗来的
This peace is fraudulent,

而我的良心也绝不允许
and I cannot in good conscience allow the people

今天死去的人们就这么含恨而终
that lost their lives today to go unspoken for.

而你在今天早些时候还提醒过我这些
You reminded me of that earlier today.

这就是我
That’s who I am.

鲍尔已被解决了
Bauer is being handled.

搞定了吗  是的
Is it done?   Yes, sir.

好的
All right, then.

知道吗  我以前一直不相信
You know, I wasn’t sure

总统会有胆量面对着一切
the president had the balls to see this through.

显然  我低估她了
Clearly, I underestimated her.

我们都低估她了  长官
We both did, sir.

总统阁下  祝您好运
Good luck, Madam President.

我们一定要办一个庆功会
This calls for a celebration.

来缓解下你耳朵的疼痛
Huh, a little something to numb that ear pain?

喝点什么
What are you drinking?

我随意  总统阁下
Whatever you’re having, Mr. President.

杰森  干得漂亮
You did well, Jason.

你一直在向着目标奋斗
You kept your eye on the prize.

谢谢您
Thank you, sir.

恭喜总统即将在楼下
Here’s to, uh, all the political capital

将所有的政治资本押在和平协议上
the president is about to bank downstairs.

让我们为帮助她挥霍掉这些资本干杯
And here’s to helping her spend it.

我一直在提醒自己  我们明天就能回家了
I keep having to remind myself that we will be home tomorrow,

今天的一切都会过去
and this day will be behind us.

女士们先生们  请就坐
Ladies and gentlemen, please, please,

请就坐
please take your seats.

尊敬的代表们
Honored delegates

以及各位嘉宾
and distinguished guests,

我谨代表联合国
on behalf of the United Nations,

向你们致以热烈的欢迎
please allow me to welcome you

欢迎你们出席这象征希望与和平的隆重庆典
to this great occasion of hope and peace.

今天  我们有幸见证
Today we bear witness to

一个就全球重大事件之一所作的意义非凡的举措
an extraordinary act in one of the world’s defining dramas.

现在请允许我
If you would allow me now

与我们有幸能请到的几位来宾
just to offer a few private words to those of us

单独讲几句话
that are fortunate enough to be here now.

请让我们一起宣誓
May we all pledge

让这一振奋人心的时刻
to make the spirit of this moment…

成为一个全世界历史的新篇章
a new chapter in the history of all nations.

美利坚合众国总统
The President of the United States of America,

请您上台
please, would you join me?

俄罗斯xx共和国总统
The President of the Russian Federation

以及卡米斯坦伊斯兰共和国总统
and the President of the Islamic Republic of Kamistan,

请您上台
would you please join me?

在你们面前的
Before you is the final draft

是你们以及你们的代表
of the agreement that has been negotiated

反复磋商达成的最终协议
by you and your representatives in good faith.

签署协议意味着
By signing its pages, you commit

你们各国将履行据国际法制定
your respective countries to abide by the terms

的各项协议条款
set forth therein, as stipulated by international law.

萨瓦洛夫总统  你应该是{dy}个
President Suvarov, I believe you are to go first.

哈桑总统
President Hassan.

你丈夫要把它送给了我
Your husband wanted me to have this.

我不能接受它
I cannot accept it.

总统阁下  你这是在干什么
Madam President, what are you doing?

我几个小时之前就应该做的事
What I should have done hours ago.

我力劝你不要这样做
I urge you to stop what you are about to do.

秘书长先生
Mr. Secretary General,

在座的代表们
my fellow delegates.

在协议谈判过程中
Grave crimes have been committed

发生了很多罪恶的行径
in the runup to this treaty.

我参与了一个阴谋
I have participated in a conspiracy

来掩盖这些行径
to hide those crimes.

在成就一个有意义的和平之前
Before there can be a meaningful peace,

正义必须得到伸张
justice must be served.

我将会在一个小时之内做一段更完整的陈述
I will be giving a more complete statement within the hour,

而现在  本次和平进程就此终止
but for now, this peace process has come to an end.

联系反恐组  让他们警告
Contact CTU and have them alert

杰克·鲍尔的救护队
Jack Bauer’s medical transport.

总统阁下
Madam President…

他将会遇到埋伏
He is about to be ambushed.

赶紧打电话  蒂姆
Just make the call, Tim!

我们可能已经晚了
We may already be too late.

急电  我是蒂姆·伍兹  有紧急情况
Dispatch, this is Tim Woods. I have an emergency.

护送杰克·鲍尔的救护队会遭遇埋伏
The convoy transporting Jack Bauer is about to be ambushed.

立即通知救护一号
Alert Medical One immediately.

赶快
W do it.

总统阁下  快告诉我
Madam President, talk to me.

告诉我这是怎么回事
Tell me what’s happening.

阁下
Ma’am.

我犯了个重大的错误  蒂姆
I have made a terrible mistake, Tim,

一个永远无法挽回的错误
one that I can never undo…

但我需要你帮我避免事态进一步恶化
but I need you to help me stop it from becoming worse.

遵命  阁下
Yes, ma’am.

我是伍兹
This is Woods.

谢谢
Thank you.

我们没来得及
We didn’t make it.

他们抓到鲍尔了
They got Bauer.

我将做一段简要陈述  不回答任何提问
My statement is brief, and I will take no questions.

较早之前
Moments ago,

泰勒总统放弃签署和平协议
President Taylor declined to sign the peace accord

并中途离场
and excused herself from the proceedings.

在此之前
She did so after making

她指控协议签署过程中有犯罪行为
allegations of crimes which she did not specify,

但未透露详情  联合国方面亦不知情
and which the United Nations has no knowledge of.

泰勒总统说她一个小时之内
President Taylor said that she would come forward

将会出面来解释前因后果
within the hour to explain the reasons for her actions.

在此之前  如有疑问
Until then, please, direct all queries

请联系白宫公关关系办公室
to the White House Communications Office.

刚才在联合国发生了一个令人震惊的事情
A shocking event at the UN

泰勒总统自己…
President Taylor herself, after…

一定是总统问鲍尔的事
That’s the President asking about Bauer.

别接
No.

让她打吧
Let it ring.

恕我直言  长官  这有什么用
With due respect, sir, what good will it do?

一切都结束了
It’s over.

不要再罪上加罪了
Let’s not add murder to the list of charges already against us.

杰森  你说的有道理
You know what, Jason? You’re right.

去吧  接电话
Go ahead. Pick it up.

喂  我是泰勒总统
Hello?  This is President Taylor.

我要马上跟查尔斯·罗根通话
I need to speak to Charles Logan immediately.

查尔斯
Charles!

这是我{zh1}的机会
This was my last chance,

却让鲍尔给毁了
and Bauer took it away.

就因为他才落到这般田地
It’s come to this because of him.

锁着呢
It’s locked.

开门  查尔斯
Open the door, Charles!

我是蒂姆·伍兹  我在22楼同总统在一起
This is Tim Woods. I’m with the President on the 22nd floor.

马上把2206房间的备用钥匙拿过来
We need the master key to room 2206 immediately.

该死  查尔斯  开门
Damn it, Charles! Open the door!

蒂姆  别让罗根死了
Tim, I need Logan alive!

能救过来吗
Can they save him?

他们认为可以  不过总统阁下
They think so, but Madam President,

他们说即便他恢复了意识
they’re saying that even if he regains consciousness,

也很可能已然受到严重的脑损伤
he’s probably suffered severe brain damage.

他知道他自己是{wy}一个能够
He knew he was the only one who could

找到杰克的人  未必如此
locate Jack.  Not necessarily.

反恐组的无人机在近四个小时内一直在巡航
CTU’s drones have been in the air for the last four hours.

他们也许可以通过之前的监控录像
They may be able to backtrace Jack from the ambush site

从埋伏点反向追踪到杰克的下落
using archived surveillance video.

克洛伊·奥布莱恩在哪
Where is Chloe O’Brian?

她和奥迪斯已于十分钟前返回了反恐组
She and Agent Ortiz returned to CTU about ten minutes ago,

被关了起来  马上把他们放出来
under arrest.  I want them released immediately.

告诉克洛伊调动一切可以调动的资源
Tell Chloe to use whatever resources

全力寻找杰克的下落
are at her disposal to find Jack.

我已经这么做了  总统阁下
I’ve already done that, Madam President.

谢谢  蒂姆
Thank you, Tim.

谢谢
Thank you.

放开我
Let go of me!

奥布莱恩  你没有权力这么做
O’Brian, you have no authority.

我不知道你清不清楚自己在做什么
I don’t know what you think you’re doing.

把嘴闭上往前走  这是怎么回事
Shut up and keep moving.  What the hell is going on?

把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me

这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?

泰勒总统没签署协议
President Taylor didn’t sign the agreement.

她{zh1}时刻放弃了  但是她已经下令
She backed out at the last minute, but she had already

袭击杰克了  她中止行动了吗
ordered the hit on Jack.  Did she call it off?

她尝试了  但是救护车已经遭遇了埋伏
She tried, but his ambulance has been ambushed.

她联系不到那些杀手
She has no way of contacting the hitters.

他怎么可能知道杰克还活着  她不知道
How does she even know Jack’s still alive?  She doesn’t.

她让其他人都离开了
She’s had everyone cleared from the floor

现在只剩你  我  还有阿洛
except for you, me and Arlo.

阿洛正在指挥无人机飞过伏击地点上空
Arlo’s redirecting the drone to over the ambush site.

我们刚收到警方从市区发来的事故报告
We just got police reports of an incident downtown.

反恐小组的护卫队遭到伏击  三名探员受伤
CTU convoy ambushed, three agents wounded,

不过他们没在现场发现杰克的尸体
but they didn’t find jack’s body on site.

你能调出这个地点的录像吗
Can you pull up archived video of the same location?

已经在办了
Already on it.

这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?

五分钟之前
Five minutes ago.

快进
Shuttle forward.

拜托  阿洛  别让我失望
Come on, Arlo. Give me something.

30秒之前  这辆车停在了达乐塞餐馆门口
Okay, 30 seconds ago, the van pulled off of Delancey.

见鬼  怎么了
Damn it.  What?

到了威廉斯堡大桥下就看不到了
Lost it under the Williamsburg Bridge.

切到当前时间
Go to real time.

就是它  就是这辆车
That’s it. That’s the van.

让纽约警局把附近的行动小组都召集过去
Have NYPD send all units to the vicinity.

他们永远都不可能及时到达
They’re never going to make it in time.

好吧  等等
Okay, uh, hold on.

准备好20分钟后与B组一起出发离开
Prepare for departure runthrough with Team B in 20 minutes.

我负责这里
I got this!

转身  转身  跪下
Turn around. Turn around. Down on your knees.

我知道xxx
I know who you are.

所以我会利索些  不会太痛苦的
So I’m going to make this, uh, quick and clean.

我是不是该谢谢你
Am I supposed to say thank you?

别过来  别过来
Stand down! Stand down!

我真的不想这么做  但军令如山
I really don’t want to do this, but orders are orders.

没关系
It’s all right.

开枪吧
Pull the trigger.

先生  先生
Sir! Sir!

等等  别开枪
Wait! Hold your fire!

是泰勒总统
It’s President Taylor.

我无法确认她的身份
I don’t have positive confirmation,

但声音很像
but it sounds like her.

她说反恐小组的无人机就在我们头顶
She says CTU has a drone overhead.

他们扫描到了定向微波信号
They’re got a directed microwave signal.

才接进这个电话中来
That’s how they got through to the phone.

总统阁下
Madam President?

我命令你立刻释放杰克·鲍尔
I am ordering you to release Jack Bauer immediately!

阁下  你听不懂吗
Ma’am?  You heard me!

你和你的手下马上释放鲍尔先生
You and your men are to leave Mr. Bauer where he is.

离开现场  撤退到西门之外
Stand down and withdraw outside the west gate

一直等到联调局的人到达
until the FBI arrives.

如果你想要在那之前逃离现场的话
If you have any thoughts of fleeing before then,

那架无人机可是装备了
the drone is equipped with

两枚AGM114地狱火导弹
two AGM114 hellfire missiles.

我随时都会下令发射
I will not hesitate to use them.

明白了吗  是的  阁下
Are we clear?  Yes, ma’am.

现在  让鲍尔先生接电话
Now, put Mr. Bauer on the phone.

把xx打开
Uncuff him.

先生  我说把xx打开
Sir?  I said, "Uncuff him."

我命令你撤离现场
You’re ordered to stand down and evacuate.

集合过来  我们撤退
We’re rolling up and evacuating.

上车吧
Let’s get in the van.

动起来了  快点
Let’s move. Now.

总统想要和你通话
The President wants to talk to you.

杰克
Jack?

你真该让他们杀了我
You should’ve let them kill me…

这件事情不结束  我是不会罢手的
’cause I’m not going to quit until this is over.

已经结束了
It is over.

我一刻钟前退出了和平协议签署会
I withdrew 15 minutes ago from the signing of the peace treaty.

一小时之内  我会告诉全世界
Within the hour, I will tell the world

今天到底发生了什么
what happened today.

我会引咎辞职
I will tender my resignation

向司法部长自首
and remand myself to the attorney general…

面对我自己酿下的苦果
and face the consequences of my actions.

不幸的是  你也要这么做
Unfortunately, you will have to do the same.

我太想要维护这份和平了  杰克
I wanted this peace so badly, Jack.

为此  我违背了
And for that, I have betrayed

自己曾坚持的每一条原则
every principle that I have ever stood for.

我也背叛了你
And I betrayed you.

如果我听了你的话
If I had listened to you,

这一切就不会发生了
none of this would have happened.

我们都犯过错误  也必须直面这些错误
We’ve both made mistakes we’re going to have to live with.

我愿用一切来换取时间倒流
I would give anything to take back the time.

但我现在能做到的
But all I can do is tell you

只有告诉你  想尽办法逃出国去
to leave the country while you still have a chance.

俄罗斯人不会放过你的
The Russians will be coming after you.

我们的人也会
And so will we.

杰克  我真的很抱歉
Jack, I am so sorry.

我不知道再说些什么
I don’t know what else to say.

杰克  克罗伊
Jack?   Chloe,

总统刚刚把情况向我说明了
the president just told me what was happening.

她说她想给我一点时间
She said she was going to give me a little time

想办法逃出国去
to try and get out of the country.

我知道  我听到通话了  我女儿
I know. I was on the call.  My daughter…

她的家人  那帮人会利用她来抓我
her family they’re going to try and use her to get to me.

我会确保他们的安全
I’ll make sure they’re protected.

不  克罗伊  你要向我保证
No. Chloe, you’ve got to promise me.

向我保证他们不会出任何事
You’ve got to promise me you’ll keep them safe.

我会保护他们的  我向你保证
I’ll make sure they’re protected. I promise.

你觉得我还有多长时间
How much time do you think I’ve got?

我不知道  我会尽量帮你争取时间
I don’t know. I’ll get you as much time as I can.

克罗伊
Chloe…

什么
What?

你刚来反恐小组的时候
When you first came to CTU…

我真的没有想到  会是你
I never thought it was going to be you

这么多年来一直支持帮助我
that was going to cover my back all those years.

我知道你今天所做的事
And I know that everything that you did today

都是为了保护我  我了解
was to try to protect me. I know that.

谢谢你
Thank you.

好运  杰克
Good luck, Jack.

好的
Yeah…

把无人机召回基地
Bring the drone back to the base.

刚才的事  就当没发生过
Whatever happened here didn’t happen.

明白了吗
Understand?

把画面关掉
Shut it down.

郑重声明:资讯 【Baosheng's Blog » 《24》Season 8 last episode.】由 发布,版权归原作者及其所在单位,其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经(企业库qiyeku.com)证实,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。若本文有侵犯到您的版权, 请你提供相关证明及申请并与我们联系(qiyeku # qq.com)或【在线投诉】,我们审核后将会尽快处理。
—— 相关资讯 ——